lessons were as usual today. geo lesson was full of laughter.
we were all counting how many times ms garyathri will be saying
" this thing " while teaching.
this also help us to pay attention to each word she says.
in a total of 2 periods , she says " this thing " for 33 times ...
last period was chemistry lesson , copying notes and talking to huihan for the whole period.
after school , did our areobic dance behind the canteen. it was alittle embarrassed but we did it !
shake here and there with our butt (:
hahaha, and doing the hand movements .
maths and chinese formal letter writing test tomorrow.
jia you Liping ! (:
i have to work really hard now.
i always get a disappointed feeling to myself.
I do have a dream.
I do have feelings.
I do get tired.
I do get scared.
not to give up , but have hopes in myself.
will my day be better tomorrow ?
we were all counting how many times ms garyathri will be saying
" this thing " while teaching.
this also help us to pay attention to each word she says.
in a total of 2 periods , she says " this thing " for 33 times ...
last period was chemistry lesson , copying notes and talking to huihan for the whole period.
after school , did our areobic dance behind the canteen. it was alittle embarrassed but we did it !
shake here and there with our butt (:
hahaha, and doing the hand movements .
maths and chinese formal letter writing test tomorrow.
jia you Liping ! (:
i have to work really hard now.
i always get a disappointed feeling to myself.
I do have a dream.
I do have feelings.
I do get tired.
I do get scared.
not to give up , but have hopes in myself.
will my day be better tomorrow ?

<< Home